Sunday, May 3, 2009

My old pic

Wow holiday now. But kind of bored. Think back those school days, need to wake up at 5am for 8 am class. Waiting for bus and LRT. That time, I really hope that holiday come faster. But now, “HOLIDAY” haha… bored… hahaha…

This afternoon, wile I log in my Facebook. I saw a friend request. It was Thin Joey. Is kind of shock. She is one of my best friend in secondary school woo. How come she is not in my Facebook list? That is because during that time we don’t play Facebook. We usually play Friendster. But right now. Most of Friendster user ready migrates to Facebook.

After I approve her request, I view her photo. Only I realize nowadays people usually updates their photo at Facebook ready ah? I still always update at Friendster. Haiz… I need to update my self lo…

Wile viewing her photo album, I saw lots of her friends that I don’t even know. Plus most of it is taken in Australia. Erm… That’s because we study at different college. Those are her college friends.

Then later on I saw a photo album “Old School” I click in and have a look. Wow. This huge group of friends I know them mostly. But none of my picture was there. Maybe we really long time dint take photo together. My picture most probably in her Friendster gua… haha… But if my picture were in her Facebook photo album, mostly will categorize in this “OLD SCHOOL” album.
“OLD SCHOOL “means in that album all are old friends lo…. wow… Such a sensitive words. 1st comes to my mind was, wah… I am old friends, means right now I am not your friends anymore la? Because I am old friend’s mah…

Har … funny right? But when I ask back myself what old friends means? Than I only realize that old friends mean friends that we know long time ago. Until now, we are still friends; we know each other seen we are young till now. We know each other well. Haha.
After that let me think back those SMK USJ 4 school days… we always hang out together. OMG. We always ponteng moral class together, sings wile teacher is teaching, talk bad about people. Eat in the class and many many more. I so dam miss you Joey, Seet May, Lisa, Hui Yee, Emily, Ting You, Ming Hau and many many more….

We see each other everyday. But right now, we all are in different college, and we ready found our new college mates. We only can hang out together wile we really really free. You know, in college life, exam and assignment is so irritating. Plus most of you all ready when overseas to study.

Wow… miss you guys so much. I know even though we meet, our entire topic has change, we are not the same like the pass anymore. That is because we are growing mature. But we are still friends forever.

Sometimes I really hope that one day, all of my secondary school close friend can put on back our secondary school uniform and visit back our school. Then we go back to our class, sit on our chair then touch our table and say I miss you so much to my table. Haha… I am sure this won’t even come out in my dream.
As what I mention just now "OLD PIC"



1 comment:

  1. ahhh.. samson the pictures damm funnie wei!!! and you're right. I miss the old times too.. -diana-

    ReplyDelete