Sunday, July 19, 2009

Realize something… I m going to change it…

Question: What would you like to change yourself?

Answer: Erm… I will like to change my thinking, attitude, and way of talking to become more mature.

Question: Why?

Answer: Honestly, I found out those friends beside me are mostly childish, that’s includes me… my self.

Why can those mature people get my respect and, why those childish makes I look down on them?

Will this happen to my self? Definitely yes… Others will look down on me too…

That’s enough, I m not a kid anymore. I will like to change…

I know it’s too late to realize this. But at list I have the initiatives to change.

I am much better than those who still not yet realize them self are childish, or maybe even though they realize, but they do enjoy behave like that… so too bad…

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. recently dunno wad happend to u ~ seldom chat n join us ady ~ haiz.. last time u got anything also got find me de ~ now different jor... haiz ~~ hope u will b alrite ~ take k ^^

    ReplyDelete