Monday, February 23, 2009

Changer

Look back those people I hate…. And think back what had they done to make me hate them?

Isn’t them that hateful? Am I too sensitive?

It is fun to think certain things have pass. It brings our self back some memories.

Try to think back the decision that I have made. I might found out I am too childish.

I try to be friends with those people that I hate in the pass. Found out they are not that annoying that I have expected.

Things will change. A character of a human will be change too.

The problem might cause by my self, or maybe causes from that person.

There is no right or wrong.

Is not the first time I face this; it also would be not the last time to end this.

Life is still going on. I will retain who I am.

I choose to be a happy person, who lives in his own way.

1 comment:

  1. you are right!
    when i think back the pass, i will feel like u too, "Why I hate he/she last time?"
    last time thinking is different compared to now lo, now more mature already~ XD

    ReplyDelete