Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gossip boy ---- SAMSON LEE

Gossip boy?? Yes I am.

If some one say “hey, SEI PAT GONG” to me, I will surely admit it. But in a friendly way la.

I like to busybody here and there. Erm… I know is bad… but friend… please accept me.

This is who I am. I am just being back myself. U guys know... Everyone has their good and bad attitudes right?

Being a busybody boy is my bad attitudes. But is much better than those, who like to create big troublesome, hurt peoples feeling, bad heart who cause harm to people, betray friends and so on…

After compare me to those people, don’t you feel I m much better? Haha….

I really like to dig people’s secret. I just don no why. Just like those people who like to keep on move on to a new relationship or those people who likes shopping very much.

I need to know secret that cover by someone to survive in a happier live. Is just like those girls need branded stuff to make their live happier.

Those secret must be very really bombastic. After knowing it, will make my mood dam happy for that whole day.

Eg:
No.1, knowing someone is a gay, but he doesn’t like one. Or No.2 a college teacher couple with his student. Or maybe No 3 someone has affair with someone… and many more. Don’t you feel this make you have that kind of curiosity to knowing them? ha ha…

One of my friends, Alicia advice me don’t bring this behavior up to my carrier, this is dam bad… I reply her, yes… I know… I really know…

But although I am dam busybody “PAT” in peoples thing. But I am not that kind of “big mouth” who keeps on spread peoples secret. I know no ones will agree with me, because none of those “PAT GONG & PAT PO” looks like those people who keep secret.

Once people mention “PAT GONG or PAT PO” what comes to thier mind is don’t feel like want to share secret with them, because they will offer you free advertisement.

Haha… that’s all… but what I believe is, time will prove everything.

Few days ago, there is some serious case had happen. Ofcos , I am getting involve because of my “PAT GONG” behavior. Someone might be very mad of me. But they don’t even think that because of me, someone’s live has being saved by me. I have ready explained. Do hope they will understand soon.

Because of this, there are also people who say me dam stupid. Why I want to get myself involve in this?

So? But I like to be stupid. Don’t you think that because of my stupid, I have stop some bad things happen? It is getting worse if I am not getting involved in this case.

Besides, my heart was thinking if I am stupid, then they are more stupid than me, getting cheat by someone. Isn’t that true? (No offence)

I know you guys are helping me not to end my self like you guys.

But honestly, I really can handle this by my self. First of all, my situation and yours is totally different. But after me saying this, I hope you guys will wish me luck, like what I said, not waiting when I face this same problem like you guys… and you guys have chance to say: see.. I have told you really… but you try to be smart, don’t listen what have we said. Ha ha ha, laugh at me happily from the heart.

Hmmm… that’s all….

No comments:

Post a Comment